fancy teeing it up Darren Clarke (and having a pint with him after!)

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Just to confirm that HawkeyeMS (alias Mike Stannard) was first out of the hat for this opportunity and will be travelling to Portrush to meet Darren Clarke in a couple of weeks.

Thanks to all who entered, and I would just like to also confirm that no-one was ruled out on account of rooming with me in the past and effectively snoring me onto the lounge sofa...!

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just to confirm that HawkeyeMS (alias Mike Stannard) was first out of the hat for this opportunity and will be travelling to Portrush to meet Darren Clarke in a couple of weeks.

Thanks to all who entered, and I would just like to also confirm that no-one was ruled out on account of rooming with me in the past and effectively snoring me onto the lounge sofa...!

Wahoooooooooo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Massive thanks to GM for this. Can't wait :thup:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done Hawkeye. Have a great time, we want full details (whatever you can remember)

Good to see a regular contributor winning as well :thup:

V

vkurup

Well done Mike/Hawk... dont forget to raise a pint of Guinness on behalf of the forumers..

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well done Mike, I'd start getting into shape now, not the golf though, start supping the Guinness :cheers:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Well done Mike.

You must have some of that lucky Irish blood in you.;) Didn't you win a GM trip to Ireland to meet Padraig Harrington as well ?

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well done Mike.

You must have some of that lucky Irish blood in you.;) Didn't you win a GM trip to Ireland to meet Padraig Harrington as well ?

I did indeed, 2011 Harrington, 2013 Clarke...there's a logical next step in there somewhere :D

I'll be sure to try to represent the forum as best I can on the course, I can't guarantee I'll excel at the drinking part though :cheers:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Well done Mike- Don't drink it only dulls the senses, you'll play badly and wet your pants in front of people.....this happened to someone I know:rolleyes: