Your chance to win a pie and a pint with Phil Mickelson!

mikest

Club Champion
www.middlesbroughgolfclub.co.uk
dont wanna rub anyone up the wrong way here im not bragging that I've won but I still can't believe it. I'm a big callaway fan so I'm looking forward to meeting big phil and hopefully getting a few goodies!

Anyone got any good questions they want me to ask him?? I'm gonna ask him how he came to playing left handed when he's a right handed person. I've heard a story of him mirroring his dads swing stood in front of him as a kid but not sure if its true. I'm gonna try and get some advice about wedge play (obviously) and anything else??

mikest

Club Champion
www.middlesbroughgolfclub.co.uk
what I didn't realise either was that a full set of callaway irons are included along with a driver, 2 fairway woods and a stand bag!!

It gets better as they want me to go to callaways performance centre or a recommended fitting centre to choose the clubs I want. Maybe I'll try the belfry as the centre in Surrey may be a bit far, any advice guys?

I think going to Callaway direct would maybe be the best way to go but at the Belfry there is a range which I might find easier to get an idea which club I hit the best. Those callaway x forged look the business like.

Has anyone on here been to the performance centre in surrey? any feedback?

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Congrats on this, as a fellow callaway fan who owns nothing but..almost, this has to be one of THEE best ever prizes money cant buy...almost.

Ask big Phil how they got your name, and my name mixed up in the hat!

Well done, have fun!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have been to Chessington several times for both job interviews and to use the facilities. It is an exceptional place especially if you can ever get the full guided tour (unofficial) and see behind the scenes at what goes on there.

Enjoy the day and the prizes. If you can get an autograph I'll PM you my details as like you I am a huge callaway fan (regret trading my X20's now)

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
You can put me down for one as well if you like ;). I hope Phil has a lot of spare time, there are quite a few members of the forum now.