Your chance to win a pie and a pint with Phil Mickelson!

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
To all staunchly loyal forumers...
Just thought I would bring to your attention a unique competition opportunity offered to us by Callaway today - a chance to have a bite to eat with Phil Mickelson at the Scottish Open (and ask him how the hell he hits those ridiculous flop shots!), while also walking off with a few quid's worth of Callaway gear and an overnight stay in four or five-star luxury.
These opportunities don't come along very often, so follow this link to find out how to enter:-
http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/news/win_l...cle_258488.html

(GM staff are sadly banned from taking part... Grrrr!!)

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
What a prize, sounds great to me. Is it exclusive to GM readers? It doesn't sound like it is so the chances of winning are probably pretty slim. Let's hope one of us forumers gets the nod.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hopefully callaway will recognise my details, and realise I'm the guy who keeps them in business haha. Its about time they gave me something after the amount of callaway gear I have.
Mind you I have won twice with GM....saying that, they say it comes in 3's :D

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
teh
Just to confirm, although you can see that there will be a number of people at the lunch from the t&c's (10 or so I think), Callaway has assured us that one of these spots WILL go to a GM reader, hence the need to enter 'Golf Monthly' in the promotional code slot.
Hope that clears that up

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jezz you are a legend! (mememememememeeee!)

How did you guys manage to swindle that?

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
TonyN,
That would be telling...
Good luck everyone!
Over and out for tonight (need to catch up on the sleep as my 7-month-old daughter is being a bit of a pain at nights at the moment!)

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sob, sob. already going to the Scottish but later in the week. Can't get away before!
Any other freebies going? Tell me now!

AliB :(

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
TonyN....they've already got your custom. What they need is a fairly new starter who needs to be custom fitted with a new set of Callaways to help him progress up the ladder....oh wait , that sounds like me :cool:
Count me in for this comp.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nomad, you could do with my old X20's they are bedded in and should do you for a while whilst you get used to the game.

I could really do with being custom fit for my Irons as everythin else is.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm in, After my chat with Nico I feel like I need to sit big Phil down and tell him to sort himself out.