fancy teeing it up Darren Clarke (and having a pint with him after!)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cheeky I know but would whoever does get picked mind getting something signed for the forum Help For Heroes day suction. I sm happy to provide something to sign (think I still have a stock of GM centenary flags)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Cheeky I know but would whoever does get picked mind getting something signed for the forum Help For Heroes day suction. I sm happy to provide something to sign (think I still have a stock of GM centenary flags)

Excellent idea!! :thup:

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Not cheeky at all chap, fair play

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was going to enter, until I remembered you need a form of photo ID to get on board a plane, even within the UK. :(

Sounds great though, good luck all.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I came second on count back last year in the Darren Clarke perpetual trophy qualifier. 1st place didn't inform our club that he couldn't attend till the day before. as it was so last minute I couldn't make it and the place was given to 3rd. talk about gutted ! :(

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have no time off work available, the wife would flip out and my game is in tatters.
So that means I have entered. Sod work and the wife, great opportunity.
In the unlikely event of winning I need to get thinking on some excuses for both :D

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Good thinking Greg. :thup:

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cracking course and he's a top fella have met him a few times when we've been at Portrush ,all ways up for a bit of banter.