Ecco shoe.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Saw a pair on there sale site last week reduced to £80 and ordered them. Cage model I think they are. Anyway they came earlier today and I tried them on as they a Crimbo pressie. 😁They take the word comfy to a whole new level. I don't think I have ever had a pair of shoes that are as comfy to wear. At the other end of the scale, a pair of adizero crippled me .

whats your best and worst shoes you have.

Tashyboy

Visit site
You do know when Christmas is, right?

Get in early I say 😁 Oddly enough I asked Missis T where the shoes were coz I wanted to check the spare cleats I have in me man cave golf drawer, fitted the Ecco shoes. She had already hidden them. 😳

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18121

I won a pair of these via a GM competition a few years back. We went to the Marriot in Maidstone and had to do a review on them......I still wear them now, they're blooming lovely!

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Had a pair of Nike Lunar Control which were very comfy and lasted pretty well. Have a pair of Sketchers at the moment and are very very comfy but get rather warm (although i am sure any shoe would in this weather).

A pair of Adidas which were the worst shoe I have ever had (heel worn away issue). Completely broke my foot by ripping the skin off the back of my heel. Will never purchase another pair of Adidas golf shoes

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A pair of Adidas which were the worst shoe I have ever had (heel worn away issue). Completely broke my foot by ripping the skin off the back of my heel

Had this with both Adidas shoes and FJ trainer style shoes :(

Ecco's are as comfy as slippers and well... who doesn't have new slippers for Christmas :)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The best was my first ever pair, Footjoy GreenJoys. Comfy and totally waterproof for about 3 years. Unfortunately when I bought replacements, same model, they were a different shoe, poor quality and leaked.

Worst were Stuburts. Wont go back to them again.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Tell Mrs T that these are the test pair, and she can now order you a pair for Chrimbo:)

Dont know if wearing Ecco's is sign of growing into the old farts team. I have a pair of Ecco Goretex 3/4 walking shoes and two pair of golf shoes. This last pair felt like I was wearing winter snuggle socks. Am a bit of a stud muffin, but by my own admission me two left feet let me down a bit, but these shoes are gorgeous.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Dont know if wearing Ecco's is sign of growing into the old farts team. I have a pair of Ecco Goretex 3/4 walking shoes and two pair of golf shoes. This last pair felt like I was wearing winter snuggle socks. Am a bit of a stud muffin, but by my own admission me two left feet let me down a bit, but these shoes are gorgeous.
luckily for you Tashy the cage shoes are fugly so that may balance out your stud muffiness:rofl::rofl:

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've worn most major brands at various price levels and nothing compares to Ecco's for comfort. I wear mine summer only as I can't bare to think of them getting ruined in the rain. In the rain I use others I care less about

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I've worn most major brands at various price levels and nothing compares to Ecco's for comfort. I wear mine summer only as I can't bare to think of them getting ruined in the rain. In the rain I use others I care less about

I converted to Ecco shoes many years ago. Perfect fit, therefore extremely comfortable and Goretex lined, so waterproof. The only style that compares is top of the Fotjoy range or their 'Professional' or Icon spikeless when the ground is dry - like it has been for the last couple of months!

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I’ve not tried many different golf shoes, but found the Adidas Gripmores very comfy with my small but wide feet. I have bought a few pairs in different colours when I have seen them at a good price and rotate them.

The only others I have owned were a pair of Footjoy Casuals and they rub on the top of my foot.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site

Just ordered a pair for £48. Ok it was the yellow ones but at that price I was willing to look like a tool.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Got a pair of ECCO Cool Goretex....
The dogs danglies!! Comfy and waterproof
Had a couple of pairs of the cheaper ECCO from last year and they couldn't cope with a heavy dew let alone rain.
Current other pair - Sketchers Go Golf Pro 2 - very very comfy

D

Deleted member 15717

Love my Biom Hybrid 2s. Really fancy a pair of the 3s!

I had a pair of the Cools in the same size as the Hybrids, but they weren’t quite as comfy..my heel was ripped apart. Wonder if you should go a size up in them?!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
My Ecco chili's were the most comfortable when I got them 6 years back but the Adidas gripmore spikeless were even better but sadly not as durable

Just ordered the golf Samba's but need to wait 4 months to get them to see how they are (or if they even fit!)

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Got a pair of ECCO Cool Goretex....
The dogs danglies!! Comfy and waterproof
Had a couple of pairs of the cheaper ECCO from last year and they couldn't cope with a heavy dew let alone rain.
Current other pair - Sketchers Go Golf Pro 2 - very very comfy

Ha ha. Whoops. I am tool. I assumed all ECCO golf shoes were Gore Tex. Not sure why I thought that. Pays to do research before taking the plunge.

The cage Evos don't even guarantee waterproof for a year. At £160 RRP surely they need to be waterproof? They're just water repellent. They're going back and I ain't even tried them on 😀.