Ecco S Three shoes

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Years ago, by youngest rode her bike into to right heel as I were walking in front of her, which ruptured my achilles tendon. I didn't wait for the surgery, but had accupuncture which healed it up in no time.
However this year, I have been suffering tendonitis in the right heel, which I worked out was agitated by my summer golf shoes, Ashworth Cardiffs. I decided to get some new summer shoes, as My Ecco Biom hybrids are brown and black, so no good for summer.
I tried quite a few on (even Sketchers) and ended up with Ecco S Three's.
They are so comfortable not only giving me much greater knee pains but also the achilles hardly made a peep during and after playing in them.
Being Goretex lined, I can see these being used slightly more than just summer only.
Yes, they aren't cheap, but then nothing of worth normally is.

jmcp

Visit site
Hi, another fan of these shoes, played 36 holes in them a couple of times this season and they have been great, I have been swapping them in and out with a pair of J Lindeberg/Ecco converse style shoes/boots to give me a little bit of ankle support when I feel I need it and these are also fantastic shoes for comfort (reasonably wide fitting) although styling not everyone’s cup of tea. Thanks.

Cheers, John

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just order a pair of these on your recommendation lads. Henrick Stenson special edition
Hope your right about the comfort level.
I have trouble with new shoes no matter the make they seem to blister my heel.
I dread breaking new shoes in.!

JGolfer

Visit site
Have two pairs of these. Love them, have quite a few pair of Ecco golf shoes, can’t recommend them enough. Mrs always used Nike, convinced her to bite the bullet on the Ecco, she loved the S three, she has tried some adidas before, and they destroyed her heel.

D

Deleted member 1740

I've got 2 pairs of these in different colours, 1 laced pair and 1 BOA pair,so so comfortable.

I do prefer the BOA version over the laced though.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played about 10 rounds in these Ecco’s now
yes they are a great pair of shoes.
They hurt my heel a bit at first but a 1000 mile sock sorted it out.
Lovely shoes.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just an update.
Had quite a nasty fall due to slipping on the wet bank by our 17th hole.
Landed flat on my back ,knocked the wind out of me.
So studs out for winter now.
Worn spikeless for years with no issues .
Did notice the lugs on the shoes are very much inline ,where on my FJ stratos they are much more staggered .
Might just be a coincidence .
Got a bit of stick from the lads ,( age , doddery etc)
But very fortunate I never hurt myself, just my ego :love: