East Lothian trip advice needed

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Just spotted we can get The Glen for £40 as our course is a member of the James Braid Association, so that's good news.

Can also get The Musselburgh for £35 (normal visitor rate £100) or Royal Musselburgh for £20 (visitor rate £65)

Either of those 2 worth considering?

I like Musselburgh. Some great par 4's and a very friendly club.

Certainly prefer it to Royal.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Definitely doing Gullane 2 and The Glen. Having a bit of an issue getting a decent tee time at Dunbar, earliest we can get is not far off 3pm, some of the lads like to be in, out and on their second beer by 7pm!
don't forget its lighter much later up here at that time of the year, 2nd beer..... lightweights:ROFLMAO:

popeye

Hacker
Visit site
A great hidden gem up that way is castle park-a nice wee inland course with some brilliant holes on the back nine.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A great hidden gem up that way is castle park-a nice wee inland course with some brilliant holes on the back nine.

Very interesting yet quirky back 9 and good holes also on the front.
Been a few years since I've played there and its only a short distance from where I live. Must get back there this summer.

popeye

Hacker
Visit site
Very interesting yet quirky back 9 and good holes also on the front.
Been a few years since I've played there and its only a short distance from where I live. Must get back there this summer.
Was taken over by new owners about 3 years ago and they have piled loads of money into to get it playing great aswell as building a new clubhouse.
If you ever fancy a round give me a shout ???