EAGT - Does anyone take part

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
Reading some other post on here, I remembered about the Titleist Matchplay, I was too late to enter last year, but will probably enter this year. On their website I got lost a bit in a rabbit hole and ended up on the EAGT website and their schedule and Order of Merit. Just wondering if anyone here plays on the tour and what their experiences are.

Or generally if there were any other events like the matchplay or tour that people do.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Reading some other post on here, I remembered about the Titleist Matchplay, I was too late to enter last year, but will probably enter this year. On their website I got lost a bit in a rabbit hole and ended up on the EAGT website and their schedule and Order of Merit. Just wondering if anyone here plays on the tour and what their experiences are.

Or generally if there were any other events like the matchplay or tour that people do.

I plan on entering the Swinley Forest event this year through the EAGT. I've never played before but its a cost effective way to play the course in all of its glory.