DST Compressor

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am noticing a definite improvement in how i am hitting my irons. Best part is that i have carried this onto the course and this is something i have always struggled to do.

Played a week ago last time and i was hitting shots long and straight and feeling so much more connected and far less handsy than i ever have done.

Feeling this through the bag if i am being honest with my wedge play being tip top (by my standards) last time out.

I think (just my thoughts) are that it is just helping me get far more upright on the back swing (i am notoriously flat). As a result of this i can start to make my shoulders work as the should, getting smoother and not having to rip the hell out of it on the downswing as i have done previously.

Might not be for everyone as it does promote a very far forward hand position at address, however it really is working for me.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If everyone is flushing these and feeling the love, I expect to see notable reductions in all their handicaps 🤔

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fish I've had couple swings with Pauldj
It clicked straight away with me. Much better flight and longer straighter shots.
Worth buying I would say

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Was lucky enough to try my DST 8 iron yesterday that HID had bought me. Wow. That's an interesting bit of kit. A couple heading sharp right initially and then the penny dropped. Hit it ok but according to the Pro Tracer at Silvermere my flushed 8 iron was going about 120 yards so about 12-15 down on my standard distance. The shot itself was high and straight. Is it suppose to be similar in distance or is it all about just hitting it correctly and getting it airborne and straight with this club?

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was lucky enough to try my DST 8 iron yesterday that HID had bought me. Wow. That's an interesting bit of kit. A couple heading sharp right initially and then the penny dropped. Hit it ok but according to the Pro Tracer at Silvermere my flushed 8 iron was going about 120 yards so about 12-15 down on my standard distance. The shot itself was high and straight. Is it suppose to be similar in distance or is it all about just hitting it correctly and getting it airborne and straight with this club?

The distance is irrelevant for this club. Purely about the action and feel

jasondransfieldgolf

Challenge Tour Pro
jasondransfieldgolf.wordpress.com

Don't worry about the distance, I found at first that it was going quite a bit shorter. After a few weeks practice it is going similar and since using it I am at least half a club longer with my irons. I've also used it with a few lessons that have struggled with their impact position and the difference is astounding.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice safety smiley.

Will save my fingers smiley until you come to terms with the fact that you haven't got the minerals for your macho shafts any more.

Still, will give you another excuse to buy half of eBay :whistle:

Im happy now with my irons mate. Macho shafts'n'all. Might need to go stiffer in the driver though ;)