Decisions on the Rules

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am trying to find the decision number (one of the 25s from memory) which said we are not allowed to create a Drop Zone just because the area next to a path is horrible.

If somebody knows the old decision number and also is able to give a copy of the wording (via PM and email) it would be much appreciated.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think it may be 33-8/19
I can't cut and paste it but it's title is - LR permitting relief on specified side of paved path.
It relates to a path which has a steep unplayable incline on one side but says the LR is not permitted.

The Mapping Summary indicates
33-8/15
(Outcome change)
NO
(Eliminated) X
(2019 Rules Reference) Committee Procedures, Section 8L

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can't cut and paste it but it's title is - LR permitting relief on specified side of paved path.
It relates to a path which has a steep unplayable incline on one side but says the LR is not permitted.

33-8/15
(Outcome change)
NO
(Eliminated) X
I have a query on Eliminated x 2019 Rules Reference 8L

8L refers to score cards.

salfordlad

Visit site

33-8/15
(Outcome change)
NO
(Eliminated) X
The current guidance is in Section 8 introduction and 8(1), 8L content has been revised and moved.