Customer head covers

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Glam golf look like cheap and nasty PVC efforts?

Is that the case?

Before I get accused of knocking them I will qualify that by saying "they look" and I appreciate that I'm looking on my phone but they don't catch my imagination.

Maybe they're far better looking on a big screen or in person.

If you want a decent leather headcover, import it from Uncle Sam is my advice.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

Is that the case?

Before I get accused of knocking them I will qualify that by saying "they look" and I appreciate that I'm looking on my phone but they don't catch my imagination.

there is a guy in Perth that makes classic leather HC, wife got me a couple from him for Christmas.... Old School;)

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site

Is that the case?

No not at all. Mine 2 were brilliant, good quality leather

Personally I don’t know why you’d bother even saying the look cheap when 2 people have recommended them?

Wolf

Visit site

Personally I don’t know why you’d bother even saying the look cheap when 2 people have recommended them?
I can see why he has said it when I had a look at them the ones that come up initially on the front page do look a little cheap in quality compared to some others on the market.

Though perhaps it could have been said with more tact but that's a different matter.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

Toys out the pram again.

Re-read my post, think I made myself perfectly clear. Would have happily been corrected as you started out doing.

Shame about the catty comment that spoiled your good post.

👍

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Toys out the pram again.

Re-read my post, think I made myself perfectly clear. Would have happily been corrected as you started out doing.

Shame about the catty comment that spoiled your good post.

👍
But ask yourself this - what value does your post add? 2 people have already recommended them - so the poster will look for themselves.
You saying I think they look cheap (but happy to be corrected) is just as waste of everyone’s time, no?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
But ask yourself this - what value does your post add? 2 people have already recommended them - so the poster will look for themselves.
You saying I think they look cheap (but happy to be corrected) is just as waste of everyone’s time, no?

No.

It's called an opinion, surely I don't just have to accept your word and someone else I don't know?

Personally I believe that I am entitled to voice an opinion, but we shall leave it at that.

👍

Visit site
The one I got for my mate was really great from them, Glam Golf. We had an issue but it was resolved professionally by them and the overall product was what I asked for. I always say find out for yourself as your the only one who will know if it's worth the money or not.

On a side note I got in touch with SRC for a putter cover for myself 2 yrs ago gave them photos and spoke with them about my idea, I said I wasn't in any rush for it, and neither are they, I'm still waiting for the draft to come back.....

Maybe there too busy.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
The one I got for my mate was really great from them, Glam Golf. We had an issue but it was resolved professionally by them and the overall product was what I asked for. I always say find out for yourself as your the only one who will know if it's worth the money or not.

On a side note I got in touch with SRC for a putter cover for myself 2 yrs ago gave them photos and spoke with them about my idea, I said I wasn't in any rush for it, and neither are they, I'm still waiting for the draft to come back.....

Maybe there too busy.

Thanks for that, and I appreciate the details in the reply.

May consider them for a fairway cover.

👍

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Here’s a photo of the designs they sent me before making them (I then asked them to move the stripes horizontal) and then the final product

Both fit perfectly on the 3 different fairway woods they’ve been tried on

Attachments

• 55478096-505C-4B40-B87F-447032982E84.jpeg
    55478096-505C-4B40-B87F-447032982E84.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 8FD1892A-3109-48A5-8AA1-A4685962F446.jpeg
    8FD1892A-3109-48A5-8AA1-A4685962F446.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 21

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Maybe a silly question, but why would you want a leather head cover that sheds rain/water down the shaft towards all your grip:unsure::confused: .

Last edited: