Do I not like that....

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
What in Golf bugs you?
What do you really not like.?

No right or wrong answers coz everyone's different..

Velcro head covers.
The noise they make when you rip them apart.....excruciating.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
People who think tee bookings don't apply to them.

Oh my god, we have a 3-ball at ours who never, ever stick to their tee time. They rock up, one of them will position his kit close to the first tee, and once they’re all there they just start, regardless of whether they are pushing in, and often leaving chaos in their wake if it’s busy. They have been told times by the shop staff, have had stack ups with others on the tee and yet still they do exactly what they want.

For me, it’s the old ones of golfers not respecting the course and either not raking bunkers or just leaving pitchmarks for others to repair. Properly grinds my gears.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Driver and woods head covers that now come on clubs, just leaves the shafts to rub on the bag and other clubs often leaving wear marks on graphite shafts

Agree. Paying £100s and you get a head cover that is worth about £5

Many years ago I bought a centre shafted putter for about £140 and the manufacturer supplied a head cover for a side shafted putter.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Oh my god, we have a 3-ball at ours who never, ever stick to their tee time. They rock up, one of them will position his kit close to the first tee, and once they’re all there they just start, regardless of whether they are pushing in, and often leaving chaos in their wake if it’s busy. They have been told times by the shop staff, have had stack ups with others on the tee and yet still they do exactly what they want.

For me, it’s the old ones of golfers not respecting the course and either not raking bunkers or just leaving pitchmarks for others to repair. Properly grinds my gears.
The amount of times I've turned up having booked a time when it's quiet and a 4ball is waiting to go off without a booking on the app.

sjw

Visit site
I hate it when I'm playing as a single at, say, 2pm, no-one due to be in front of me, and I know there's a three-ball behind me at 2.09pm, so I'm warming up on the putting green at 1.55pm and they start making their way to the tee. I then have to rush off to make sure I'm in front of them because I know full well they're about to start.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
As the non bookers have already been nominated, tasering is my suggestion for these people, I'll go for people who book a time, don't cancel, don't turn up. Very selfish, blocks out the course for those who might have wanted to play but couldn't see a tee time available. Can we taser them as well?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
As the non bookers have already been nominated, tasering is my suggestion for these people, I'll go for people who book a time, don't cancel, don't turn up. Very selfish, blocks out the course for those who might have wanted to play but couldn't see a tee time available. Can we taser them as well?
It would be rude not to....(y)

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fairway bunkers that are 180-240 yards out from the green with a depth of 6 ft .. what is the point?!?
Putting pins in silly places, not maintaining bunkers on any level .. if you can’t be bothered to take them , fill them in.
Greens that are like ping pong tables
Grass mowed so low it’s mud … why?
Slow players who don’t get out the way
.. oh dear I am a grumpy old man

Teebs

Visit site
People who leave their bag in the 'wrong' place

Silly pin positions, especially in the middle of summer when the greens are silly quick

People who are too loud

People who play too quickly

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Driver and woods head covers that now come on clubs, just leaves the shafts to rub on the bag and other clubs often leaving wear marks on graphite shafts
That’s why none of my metal woods have their original head cover. My rescue has an old big Bertha driver head cover that must be at least 25 years old.