Custom Fitting near Cardiff

anji71

Visit site
Hi Folks,

Which centre would you good folk suggest for a Iron custom fit. I'm trying out various shafts, irons etc. I'm tempted to try Mizuno or Callaway fitting days, but no idea how good these are.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
As go the Cardiff golf club. The head pro Adam and assistant Chris are great guys and have full GC2 studio with a number of brands to try.

albie999

Visit site
Would be interested to hear how you get on, I am thinking of looking at a driver fitting .... I don't trust the AG in Cardiff, also my local golf shop in Newport, use the SkyTrak software for their fittings, which seeing as I have that myself, I don't believe (without club data, strike location etc), it is accurate enough to do a fitting

@MendieGK - do you know if they charge for a fitting, and then remove the fee if you purchase the clubs from them?

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Would be interested to hear how you get on, I am thinking of looking at a driver fitting .... I don't trust the AG in Cardiff, also my local golf shop in Newport, use the SkyTrak software for their fittings, which seeing as I have that myself, I don't believe (without club data, strike location etc), it is accurate enough to do a fitting

@MendieGK - do you know if they charge for a fitting, and then remove the fee if you purchase the clubs from them?
Call them