Cure putters. Anyone tried one?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It would have been easier to say it was a demo day earlier on Homer, I haven't checked back but I'm sure you said you didn't know why they were there

I didn't. As said, simply had some on display under a gazebo set up on the artificial green outside of the store. Assume this classes as a demo? They were there. I hit a few. Didn't like them so didn't bother checking if they were going to be on sale.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I tried a few of the range with Mark Bentley at MB golf studio in Hull. Was very tempted to buy a CX3 but had already spent too much on other gear at that time. Planning on going back for the full fitting soon.

Mark is a good guy with a great setup and does fittings for cure and edel.

Careful. Apparently only one dealer in the Midlands and two down south. Hull doesn't fall into that catchment. The keyboard warriors will be after you too

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hmm, Cure have never done an authorised demo day pee se in the uk, do you want to borrow a bigger shovel 😜

D

Deleted member 1418

Quite like the look of them. I'm up in Grimsby and Hull in the next few weeks with work so might make an appointment at MB.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Anyway, Cure putters Cure Edit all, it’s the Edit holding them that the issue, once a Edit always a 😜,

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1418

From Brussels to Grimsby and Hull. Where did it all go wrong Paul ?:whistle:

I was in Buenos Aires for work just before Christmas Rich! Grimsby beats there and Brussels for fish and chips!!😂