Cure putters. Anyone tried one?

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can't move past the looks.

You should offer to do a piece in a magazine or something. For a year switch to a load of clubs, driver to putter which dont suit your eye. Chose based on performance and recommendations and put aesthetics totally out the picture.

Would be an interesting experience and experiment.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
You should offer to do a piece in a magazine or something. For a year switch to a load of clubs, driver to putter which dont suit your eye. Chose based on performance and recommendations and put aesthetics totally out the picture.

Would be an interesting experience and experiment.

Why would that be interesting? If you know that one performs better then all you're proving is that the user is feeble minded and a touch self conscious about the look of his bag..... obviously not you Martin. 😉

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tried both the ER1 and 2 but they simply didn't suit my eye. Tried the CX1 and RX3 (all they had) but again didn't like the style. Had a "odd" feel, hard to quantify in words but feedback off the face I didn't like

I went down to silvermere today on your recommendation. They told me that they don’t stock cure putters, never have! I’m confused:eek: I’m sure that you mentioned you had tried them there & were put off by their looks ???

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Silvermere are not an authorised stockist, we have only 1 stockist in the Midlands and I’m sure there’s only 2 in the south, why would Silvermere have any to try?

No idea. Simply turned up and they were there. Couldn't give two hoots whether you believe me or not. Did say way back there were none in stock in the shop so haven't a clue why they were there.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
You’re forgiven, easy mistake to make;)
Be careful with the bully label, you might hurt my feelings:eek:

To be honest I don't care about your feelings however it's as clear as day that you get some sort of kick out of your actions. Belittling someone on the internet from the safety of your keyboard.

Pathetic.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
To be honest I don't care about your feelings however it's as clear as day that you get some sort of kick out of your actions. Belittling someone on the internet from the safety of your keyboard.

Pathetic.
explain your logic. If someone lies are we not allowed to challenge that? You would? Keyboard is irrelevant, just a method of communication?

D

Deleted member 15344

Why does it matter so much too you?

I believe it matters to Nick because he wants to try the Cure Putter and Homer has said that he has tried them despite being a limited bespoke item - from the posts it suggests to Nick that the putters that Homer tested were at Silvermere and I’m guessinf Nick was after clarification that’s it’s true as opposed to a fabrication. I think that’s fair enough don’t you Craw ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I believe it matters to Nick because he wants to try the Cure Putter and Homer has said that he has tried them despite being a limited bespoke item - from the posts it suggests to Nick that the putters that Homer tested were at Silvermere and I’m guessinf Nick was after clarification that’s it’s true as opposed to a fabrication. I think that’s fair enough don’t you Craw ?

Can you (and the others) prove your suspicions or are you happy to apologise. They had a demo day. I clearly stated they don't seem to have putters in the store. Why they would demo and not stock is not my problem. I'll remember to post a picture next time I go to a demo day for future reference

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Can you (and the others) prove your suspicions or are you happy to apologise. They had a demo day. I clearly stated they don't seem to have putters in the store. Why they would demo and not stock is not my problem. I'll remember to post a picture next time I go to a demo day for future reference

It would have been easier to say it was a demo day earlier on Homer, I haven't checked back but I'm sure you said you didn't know why they were there

Smigger79

Club Champion
www.styrrupgolf.co.uk
I tried a few of the range with Mark Bentley at MB golf studio in Hull. Was very tempted to buy a CX3 but had already spent too much on other gear at that time. Planning on going back for the full fitting soon.

Mark is a good guy with a great setup and does fittings for cure and edel.