Competition Fees

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
How do you pay yours and how much are they? We pay when we rock up on the day, £2 + (£1 for two's and £1 for sweep if wanted) but our ladies pay a fixed fee for the year of £25 (I think).

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ours are £2 for tourny and £2 for 2's pot. I'd put it up for larger prizes but I think some of the old codgers grudge the £4 already :D

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ours is £3 for tourny and £2 for 2's.

I won a comp last year and the tee sheet was full from first light until 3pm and I got £45... I was also meant to get a glass trophy at the end of the season but I haven't heard anything about it and doubt I ever will as anyone you ask says they don't know and to try someone else.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Ours are usually 10 € or 15 € (once more I cannot believe how much cheaper golf is in the UK), more if there is prizes or food (35 € normally if it includes a dinner). That's for the members, mind you. Guests pay that plus more or less the regular greenfee. For the weekly rounds (we have one for the gents, one for the ladies, one for the senior gents and one for the senior ladies) there are flatrates available for the year. Those are around 100 € and include the competition fees and the captain's dinner. But if you just roll up on the day for any of the weekly rounds, it is 10 € as well.

Lambchops

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ours are usually 10 € or 15 € (once more I cannot believe how much cheaper golf is in the UK), more if there is prizes or food (35 € normally if it includes a dinner). That's for the members, mind you. Guests pay that plus more or less the regular greenfee. For the weekly rounds (we have one for the gents, one for the ladies, one for the senior gents and one for the senior ladies) there are flatrates available for the year. Those are around 100 € and include the competition fees and the captain's dinner. But if you just roll up on the day for any of the weekly rounds, it is 10 € as well.

That's steep - ours is a flat 400kc (about 12.50gbp) but that includes fees, prizes, breakfast, mid round sandwich and 2 course meal afterwards

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
£2 for all comps at ours. Can pay in advance or on the day, just has to be in before you play. Not sure how much you get for winning, as I've only won money once but it was £7 for coming 4th.

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
I believe ours is a £5 but I believe it is split. £3 for the comp and £2 for 2s and NTP.

I don't know how it is split between Div1 and Div2 though! Personally I wouldn't like it if my money went into div2 as well. Unsure though. I wouldn't be surprised if the club take a cut - only fair if they running the comp.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
£3.50 for comp and 2's pot, can't remember how it is split, maybe £2 comp and £1.50 2's

Pay it on the day when you sign in.

El Diablo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
£3 to enter then optional £1 for two's and £1 for sweep - club takes 10% but not documented or publicised

Green Man

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We are £2 for competition and an optional £1 for 2's and £1 raffle. The raffle is often the best to win. 1st place is normally about £60. More than you would get for winning the competition.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's steep - ours is a flat 400kc (about 12.50gbp) but that includes fees, prizes, breakfast, mid round sandwich and 2 course meal afterwards

I'll be on the next flight out there.

Ours are £2.50 plus £0.50 for 2s midweek, £3 plus £1 for 2s weekends.