Cheap Top 100s

AddisonRoad

Visit site
I know there are a few articles online regarding cheap courses in great condition, but has anyone here ever received a great deal on a Top 100?

D

Deleted member 1147

I'm heading up to Filey for a week in July. Will probably play Ganton on the twilight rate of £80

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
Is that England-wide CC or is it limited to Devon/Cornwall, as some regions do?
It's nationwide, except I think it's Suffolk that do not participate and not all clubs offer discounts but it's always worth asking, it's run by your local golf union, I downloaded the IG County app this year and completed the application on there.

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Silloth is cheap as chips in comparison to it's quality. Also has a good number of opens, need a pretty quick trigger finger though. Sure they release them around February..

D

Deleted member 1147

I'm in Filey for the last week in July (22-29). Give me a shout if you are there at the same time and fancy a game at Filey or one of the Scarborough courses.
Would love to thanks, but I think we’re there in the 2nd week of the month.

AddisonRoad

Visit site
The past 2 years we have played Woburn Marquess and then the Dukes course for a 'day ticket' price of £120pp. This included breakfast before the 1st 18 and carvery lunch in between.

..Nick

Wow! Was this with a society or do they offer this for smaller groups?

nickh

Visit site
Wow! Was this with a society or do they offer this for smaller groups?

Not a society. First year was a 2 ball, and last year as a 4, booked online direct with Woburn.

IIRC they call it their 'autumn/winter saver' (or some such) and it runs from Nov-March. You can play as many holes as you think you can manage; only the first 18 of the day is actually booked onto the tee sheet.

We would have no hesitation doing it again this year, however we also like to play other courses and with opportunities decreasing we will probably look to go somewhere else.

..Nick

sunshine

Visit site
Not a society. First year was a 2 ball, and last year as a 4, booked online direct with Woburn.

IIRC they call it their 'autumn/winter saver' (or some such) and it runs from Nov-March. You can play as many holes as you think you can manage; only the first 18 of the day is actually booked onto the tee sheet.

We would have no hesitation doing it again this year, however we also like to play other courses and with opportunities decreasing we will probably look to go somewhere else.

..Nick

Ok that’s the winter rate. Woburn is not heathland or links so condition will suffer in winter like any parkland course.