The return of the Tour 360

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
I've seen Function 18 and Affordable Golf offering £60 tee time credit on GolfNow with a purchase of the new 360s.....not checked but assume it's possibly across all retailers.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I've seen Function 18 and Affordable Golf offering £60 tee time credit on GolfNow with a purchase of the new 360s.....not checked but assume it's possibly across all retailers.

Not seen it on the Adidas site, which is a shame as i can get 44% off which, combined with the golfnow voucher, would basically make them about £50!

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
Really hope they do a spikeless version again too. I still have a pair of SL’s from 2018, summer only with the leather heel as previously mentioned and they are still going strong - although are looking tired now.

TigerBear

Visit site
Exactly my experience with them. I destroyed 2 pairs with the fabric heels (you ended up with a bit of plastic sticking out and they were unwearable) but the leather heels made a massive difference. Easily the best golf shoes I've every had. Still wearing a pair of them now and again that are 2 seasons old, still comfy and still waterproof. The CodeChaos ones I bought back in June are letting in water already, contacted Adidas who fobbed me off to the retailer. Retailer wants photo's of the shoes to show the issue :rolleyes: so I can see were that was going. I'll just wear them in the summer I guess.
Send them in if you're still under warranty. I had the codechaos too, same problem and sent the photos in and replacements given without issue. Don't know exactly what they'll gather from photos?

They were terrible shoes though, second pair started leaking water in again after a month or two. Just kept them for dry days and finally binned them.

D

Deleted member 35504

Send them in if you're still under warranty. I had the codechaos too, same problem and sent the photos in and replacements given without issue. Don't know exactly what they'll gather from photos?

They were terrible shoes though, second pair started leaking water in again after a month or two. Just kept them for dry days and finally binned them.
I love the Code Chaos, most comfortable fit for me I have found and I have a few pairs.
Hope to see a spikeless version of these new 360's, not had a pair before but look good.

Springveldt

Visit site

I tried them again at the weekend and went old school and spread some dubbing wax on them and they stayed dry even although I splashed through some puddles. I suspect it's because I got them for £70 last June since they were the previous years model, so although I've only had them 8 months they were probably lying in some warehouse for a while and they are likely to be over 2 years old at this point. The sole is also starting to come away from the midsole underneath my big toe on the right foot, I'll just keep them until that comes away completely then bin them.

Shame as they are comfortable shoes, I love all the Adidas line with the boost midsole, it's the only golf shoes I buy at the moment as they are so comfy. Even got my everyday trainers with the boost midsole as well.

Springveldt

Visit site
I love the Code Chaos, most comfortable fit for me I have found and I have a few pairs.
Hope to see a spikeless version of these new 360's, not had a pair before but look good.
Spikeless 360's are the best golf shoe around for me, especially the wide version (might be labelled XL or XT). Easily the most comfy golf shoe.