The return of the Tour 360

TigerBear

Visit site
Adidas are releasing their flagship golf shoe on February 29th. The Tour 360 24.

Personally I loved the pre-2022 iterations of the shoe. Extremely comfy with the boost sole, only gripe was they had to be broken in at the heel, which the 24s seems to have addressed.

None of the articles online mention if there will be a spikeless range, surprised if there isn't.

C7usk

Visit site
Adidas are releasing their flagship golf shoe on February 29th. The Tour 360 24.

Personally I loved the pre-2022 iterations of the shoe. Extremely comfy with the boost sole, only gripe was they had to be broken in at the heel, which the 24s seems to have addressed.

None of the articles online mention if there will be a spikeless range, surprised if there isn't.
Hopefully they have addressed the heel issue.. I've only recently bought the 22 version as they were only £80. I've been wearing them round the house a bit to break them in. Also don't feel there is as much room depth wise compared to my older tours..am sure they will be good once broken in, but it's a bit of a flaff... 1st time I've had to do this with golf shoes... But after seeing my mate hobble off after 9 holes with his heels in tatters it's a must..

D

Deleted member 15344

Have two pairs of the previous incarnation mainly for the winter

But used to really like the spikeless XT version and hopefully they bring out a new version of them

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I have the previous incarnation and when I first put them on I thought they were the comfiest things I'd ever put on my feet.

Then I played golf in them 😭.

After a few 9 hole rounds though (any more and they were agony) they are back to being the comfiest golf shoes I've ever had. I love them.

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ll be keeping an eye out for when they’re launched. I still have an old pair of 360 spikeless from circa 2018 that are still going strong.

Bought some of the new ultraboost last year and they’re great for a post work 9.

JayB

Visit site
Glad to see they are re-releasing these, I've had 5 pairs of these over the last few years, 2 with fabric heels and 3 with leather heels. The leather heals last for ages. Only recently replaced my 1st pair of leather heels and still have another unused pair still in the box waiting.

Also I always put plasters on my heels for the first couple of rounds, saves the agony while breaking them in.

I'll look to stock up when more styles/colours are available and the prices start to drop to reasonable levels.

TigerBear

Visit site
Love a tour 360. The last ones I had were with a leather heel, they lasted ages. Previous ones, fabric went in 5 rounds. Proper golf shoes

Have you got a link/pics?

Look very smart!

TigerBear

Visit site
Hopefully they have addressed the heel issue.. I've only recently bought the 22 version as they were only £80. I've been wearing them round the house a bit to break them in. Also don't feel there is as much room depth wise compared to my older tours..am sure they will be good once broken in, but it's a bit of a flaff... 1st time I've had to do this with golf shoes... But after seeing my mate hobble off after 9 holes with his heels in tatters it's a must..
That's what put me off the 2022 release. They were only released in a normal/regular fit, while the previous years came in a wide fit option.

I still have two pairs of the leather heel shoes, still going strong but I have the heel scars to bear :ROFLMAO:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Currently using a new pair of black ones which were bought as old stock in 2022 but were the previous model. Was gutted when they stopped making them as my white ones needed to hit the bench (recycling bin)…. Hopefully they release some funky colour ways

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve previously had issues when I tried different shoe brands, strangely, despite their reputation for comfyness, sketchers caused me no end of problems. Since then I’ve just stuck with what I know, which is adidas, always size 10.5

Always wanted a pair of the 360s but a bit pricey for me. As above, saw them for £80 before Christmas and asked my wife to get me a pair as a present. Gave them a quick try on before she wrapped them, seemed fine, snug but sure they’ll be ok.

Thought I’d best try them on around the house before playing a round, and boy they were tight around the heels. After an hour I just thought it’s not worth the risk of being crippled after a couple of holes and walking back bare footed, so I sold them on eBay for £70.

Shame because the soles felt so nice and the shoes overall was very supportive.

Will wait to see what the reviews of the next batch are before taking the plunge again…

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Our pro shop has them in stock but can’t give me a price as he hasn’t had the official price release (or invoice) from adidas as they only arrived yesterday.

The white and slime ones…. Very VERY nice.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I won a pair back in 2013, handed them back and took the credit .. too metrosexual for me , it’s footjoy or Ecco

Leftitshort

Visit site
I won a pair back in 2013, handed them back and took the credit .. too metrosexual for me , it’s footjoy or Ecco
Ecco & footjoy a real man’s shoe 👍👍

I really enjoy the footjoy tour testosterone SL. Not spikeless or boa, too limp wristed for me. Needs to be leather with nails in the bottom preferably facing upwards

sunshine

Visit site
I guess I’m one of the lucky few who don’t have issues with adidas heels. Always found them a good fit, but annoying that they start leaking a few months after the 1 year guarantee expires.
Tour 360 spikeless from about 5 years ago is probably the best shoe I’ve had. The full length boost sole was a game changer for me (much more comfy than slippers 😀) and they remained waterproof far years.

Springveldt

Visit site
Love a tour 360. The last ones I had were with a leather heel, they lasted ages. Previous ones, fabric went in 5 rounds. Proper golf shoes

Have you got a link/pics?
Exactly my experience with them. I destroyed 2 pairs with the fabric heels (you ended up with a bit of plastic sticking out and they were unwearable) but the leather heels made a massive difference. Easily the best golf shoes I've every had. Still wearing a pair of them now and again that are 2 seasons old, still comfy and still waterproof. The CodeChaos ones I bought back in June are letting in water already, contacted Adidas who fobbed me off to the retailer. Retailer wants photo's of the shoes to show the issue :rolleyes: so I can see were that was going. I'll just wear them in the summer I guess.

Last edited: