Cheap B&Bs In/Near Worthing

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Chaps,

I need to go to Worthing next Wednesday but need to do it on the cheap.

Any of you Sussex based or been recently that can recommend somewhere cheap to stay.

Need a family room (2 adults 1 kid) everywhere is looking like £150+, on top of that it'll be £70 on fuel and that is before food and what not.

Can get a week abroad for what this three night jaunt is going to cost :D

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
There is a Travel Lodge just the other side of Worthing towards Chichester in Fontwell. Not your 4 star luxury but probably the cheapest, and brekkie in Little Chef!

Golfmmad.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Although travelogdes are ok and they are definitely the cheapest option. I would have a look at Premier inns. Rooms/service/locations are much more inviting and only about £10-15 a night dearer. You'll be able to get a single room to cater for your needs too.

-From someone who stays in travelogdes/premier inns week in, week out with work.

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
A quick search suggests the comfort Inn at Arundel is only £50 for the night.

Maybe I misread it, but I think that's what it said.

Try this ( if it works )

late deals

It says it's 7.7 miles away, but it's a straight run along the A27, although that stretch does get busy at rush hours.

I've had a business meeting there before, but not slept over, and it seems a get what you pay for type of place - it had a standard buffet style breakfast on the go at the time, and the coffee was fine.

Worth considering ?