Bridgestone Extra Soft Golf Balls

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
After a bit of a disasterous round at Elton Furze last Thursday the ball supply had pretty much run dry and I did not have the chance to get to a big enough Sports Direct to stock up on my usual Dunlop balls.

I popped in to Direct Golf in Peterborough for a re-supply with every intention of going back to my previous favourite, the good old Wilson Staff DX2. I got chatting with the manager in there and he was pushing me towards the Bridgestone Extra Soft as they were a similar ball (better in his mind) and it was 15 balls for £17.00. Part of me was convinced this was just a bit of talk to sell their latest promotional item but as the bloke had steered me in the right direction when I bought a GPS I gave them a go and they are cracking value. Very similar in performance to the low compression Wilson Staff balls but they are soft without having that marshmallow like feel off the putter that some dislike. They stop as well as any ball is going to with my level of ability and after 2 rounds the ball I have used looks as good as new (the DX2s I found tended to mark and discolour).

So, anyone looking for a ball stock up, these are worth a go whilst they are on offer with the 3 extra balls.