Breaking News

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
run ............ DMC

it's like that,,,, All the teams at the sharp end get winners in injury time. it's called playing to the whistle. I grant you that it does appear to be heavily in favour of the top teams but that's because they are on the box more often.

Have a look in wikipedia at stats and you'd be amazed at how many 90+4 goals there are :)

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
clubchamp, whilst not being au courant with the events alluded to, it appears that a 'sporting event' took place between two teams; one of which included a person named 'Giggs' and a referee, a team which is I believe based in Salford but which misrepresents its place of origin.

it is asserted that this team is frequently accorded such additional playing time as is required for them to score the winning goal. on the occasion which is the basis for this communique, it is said that this occurred when the announced period of four minutes additional playing time was extended arbitrarily allowing a person named 'Owen' to score (it is I gather, a rare event that 'Owen' achieves this).

the person named in the OP would seem to have remained on the field of play for a considerably protracted period, presumably frequently getting into an 'offside' position as the opposition would have long left for home.