The Queen

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Breaking news doesn't sound good. Queen under 'medical supervision' at Balmoral, and its just been announced her family are travelling to Scotland to be with her.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Breaking news doesn't sound good. Queen under 'medical supervision' at Balmoral, and its just been announced her family are travelling to Scotland to be with her.
Sad news.

I only wish the news channels would realise they have said everything that can be said for now. Until there is further news, they are just being tediously repetitive

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sad news.

I only wish the news channels would realise they have said everything that can be said for now. Until there is further news, they are just being tediously repetitive

This is the sad thing with 24hour news channels. When Truss became PM, it was the same stuff rolled out over and over.
Although not watching, I am sure they are getting all kinds of 'experts' and 'royal correspondents' to comment on whats going on, rather than just covering it, and moving on until there is further news.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sadly, family gathering at short notice is rarely a good sign. If there are reports of Harry heading for Scotland then I fear for the worst.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
We have a RBL ball on Saturday evening. The theme is the queens platinum anniversary. Tash sent a letter to Buckingham palace asking the Queen could address 200 people on Saturday night. We have a letter from her to read.
It will be mixed emotions when that is read.
My thoughts exactly re family travelling to see her.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The fact that Edward, Andrew and Princess Anne are all heading there now really does have me concerned.

Some of the comments on social media however and making me sick and angry.

D

Deleted member 1418

Huw Edward's on BBC wearing dark suit and black tie so pretty ominous.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm not really a royalist at all - can give or take the royal family, but finding myself sat at my desk getting a bit teary over the whole thing, if the worst is in fact feared.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
All BBC programmes cancelled until this evening and Huw Edwards all in black. Not looking good.
Yup, the black suit & tie look ominous. Clearly the press are all being lined up to break the news once all the royals show up. Good chance she's already gone.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yup, the black suit & tie look ominous. Clearly the press are all being lined up to break the news once all the royals show up. Good chance she's already gone.

Starting to think the same thing. Now just a case of controlling how the news is released I suspect.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
You couldn't let various news organisations know without it getting out. So I doubt very much she has died , but it does sound like she doesn't have long.
I don't think anyone is suggesting that, suggestion is the BBC know. Programmes cancelled, Hugh wheeled out in mourning atire. Only a handful need told, it seems to have happened. The fact all the royals are rushing to Aberdeenshire as well is not normal.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
mt thought is that any announcement will be held back and be released simultaneously on the 6 O'Clock news broadcasts