Break 100 playing from the tips at Royal Saint George’s

CharlesDamourette

Visit site
Hey guys !

My name is Charles, I’m a french golf Photographer living in France and playing this crazy sport since 5 years now.
I know that that’s not well seen to post à forum for self-promoting but…. I spent so many hours on this video, the project is so cool and people at RSG are so kind and post important, it’s allmost 100% english and when it’s french, i have put subtiles. So maybe you’ll enjoy it !!!

i challenged myself to break 100 at RSG playing from the tips. I’m a 12 hcp

As you will see i did not achieve to play thé day after The Open as it was normaly planned. But the course is still gorgeous, challenging, and playing from the tips is something !!!

I hope you will understand my post and my point by posting here.
Thanks guys ! can’t wait to see your feedbacks !
Cheers from France (Le Touquet Paris Plage and our famous golf. ;-) )
Charles

Last edited:

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I'll be honest, I don't really have time for a 30 minute video, but I watched the first 5 minutes and it's a pretty good effort. Well done!

CharlesDamourette

Visit site
I'll be honest, I don't really have time for a 30 minute video, but I watched the first 5 minutes and it's a pretty good effort. Well done!
hey, i totally get it ! :)
thank you for taking the time to write to me and give me your (positive) opinion! :) See you soon. Charles

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Hey guys ! Sorry the first vidéo has been deleted because of some subtitles problem !
here is the new link :
enjoy !!
Thanks for your feedback

Decent video, would love to give it a go myself - or just to play the course in fact. I did have to laugh at the caddy telling you to keep your head down though :eek:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I've played it a few times - even staying in the Dormy House (complete with honesty bar and fabulous first view) once and needing (happy to conform) to buy a pair of long white socks for the surprisingly warm conditions. Hard enough in benign conditions, but a beast in a decent breeze. Oh, and if you start off the 10th, make sure allow plenty of time to get there! :rolleyes: