booking tee time software

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I agree with what you say and we had been upfront to the club and said new members were more than welcome to join our roll up or the Sunday one I play in. The club don't see it that way especially booking the same slots each week. We have one big roll up before ours (first light) and two big ones later on a Saturday so I can see how there would be limited slots for other golfers not wanting to play in a roll up.

How many play in the roll ups?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
How many play in the roll ups?

In ours about 12-20 in the winter and up to 28 at the weekend. The Sunday one is much the same. There is a similar sized one before we go out on a Saturday, one that goes around 10.00-10.30 off the yellows which a lot of the older players go in and that can be around 30-40 strong in summer and about 20-25 in winter

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
In ours about 12-20 in the winter and up to 28 at the weekend. The Sunday one is much the same. There is a similar sized one before we go out on a Saturday, one that goes around 10.00-10.30 off the yellows which a lot of the older players go in and that can be around 30-40 strong in summer and about 20-25 in winter

Good god, that's a lot of times blocking out other members.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Good god, that's a lot of times blocking out other members.

Exactly so I can see the clubs point of view. The thing is when we don't have booked tee times and rolled up it worked perfectly as all the members knew when the roll ups when out, new members are pointed towards the roll ups as a way of integrating and it simply flowed very nicely. I don't see how the club can offer roll ups (even reduced number versions) at this time especially when light is limited. We've all accepted the situation we are in and are making the most of it and playing as we can once we are open and can book times