Tee time availability…. Is it a geographical issue?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Our booking is live 7:38am five days in advance.
Just looked at tomorrow's sheet. From midday it is completely clear apart from one two-ball at 14:26.
We have recently voted for 7 day full booking system.
I want to try out some new-old bats tomorrow on my own. So I will book my time half an hour in advance, just before I leave home.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Our booking is live 7:38am five days in advance.
Just looked at tomorrow's sheet. From midday it is completely clear apart from one two-ball at 14:26.
We have recently voted for 7 day full booking system.
I want to try out some new-old bats tomorrow on my own. So I will book my time half an hour in advance, just before I leave home.
The beauty of the system is that you KNOW there's only a 2 ball....

C7usk

Visit site
our times open at 8:00:00 10 days before. For a weekend, anything before about 3.30 is gone by 08:00:15.
you have to be online, ready and refresh at the exact second, chose 1 time, and hope no-one else picked it at the same time as you.
Lol... I feel your pain.. Ours is exactly the same... Sit primed n ready over the refresh button ready to run the gauntlet and try to get a time.....the most annoying thing is you turn up a week later to play your game and of the weather's even slightly poor about a third of the folk don't turn up and haven't even bothered to cancel... Sends me into a rage every weekend.. Lol... And previously at this time of year you could get a time no problem as there wasn't many of us 'play in all weather's' type.... Its only got to get worse with the daylight fading... ?