Clubs not tech savvy

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wouldn't the quickest way to open your phone and log into online banking using your finger print?

I can do that without leaving my sofa.
No my cheque book sits in a draw 3 ft behind me when I am on the computer. My phone could be anywhere.
I would have no need for a cheque book sitting on the sofa.

I would add that the only times I would need such info is setting up a new payee and my bank requires me to use a little machine (kept in the draw above) when doing so.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No my cheque book sits in a draw 3 ft behind me when I am on the computer. My phone could be anywhere.
I would have no need for a cheque book sitting on the sofa.

I would add that the only times I would need such info is setting up a new payee and my bank requires me to use a little machine (kept in the draw above) when doing so.

All seems pretty solvable via the app.. new payees not needed via the little machine as the app is the machine and biometrics have replaced the machine in the main.

However that's just a generation thing. We don't have a computer we have 1 laptop that is hardly used. My phone would never be more than 3 feet away from me.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All seems pretty solvable via the app.. new payees not needed via the little machine as the app is the machine and biometrics have replaced the machine in the main.

However that's just a generation thing. We don't have a computer we have 1 laptop that is hardly used. My phone would never be more than 3 feet away from me.
it is more of an age an eyesight thing o_O I have a 24" monitor for my computer (plus one corner of my lounge is my 'office').