Head Pro
Visit site
Cost mainly

i like to play a few holes on my own scoring two different balls

Going two put the RZN against the AD333 Tour

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Found a Cally SR1 at the weekend. Lovely ball and the best Cally ball I've hit for many years. Not the hard clicky feel off the putter i associated with many of their models and a good feel off the club face and around the green. Not sure what their RRP is but may be worth a look

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
AG have been knocking out the Bridgestone B330 for £19.99 now that is a top premium ball and a great price IMO. I saw that the replacement is up for £47 a dozen - I certainly won't be buying any at that price !

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I went into American Golf yesterday with the intention of buying a dozen Srixon AD333 Tour balls, but came out with Srixon Trispeeds instead because they were almost half the price. Tried one out today and thought it was excellent. A tad softer feeling than the standard AD333, but not marshmellow soft like the Wilson DX2/3. It seemed to fly long and straight, and stopped pretty well on the greens. There were a few occasions when I wished the ball had rolled on a bit, closer to the hole. All in all a good all round ball at a bargain price. :)

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Here's an idea. Go out and buy a sleeve of all of the Srixon balls you are interested in testing. Then get a mate to cover up the identifier on each ball with permanent marker and put a number on them instead. Then go out and play a round, have a practice on the putting green etc etc and see which one you think is the best. Then tell you mate the number on ther ball you liked the best and he/she will tell you which one it was.