Best par 3 you’ve actually played

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
The 3 hole thread got me thinking about this. What is the best par 3 you’ve ever played?

15 at Seahouses for me. Not only is it a stunning hole but depending on the wind strength and direction you really have to pick your shot wisely. I’m genuinely surprised it’s still here though as the left side of the green is 2ft from the cliff edge.

Attachments

• A2ABDE57-B8C2-461E-849F-1D245CAEA982.jpeg
    A2ABDE57-B8C2-461E-849F-1D245CAEA982.jpeg
    337.5 KB · Views: 51

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
The 3 hole thread got me thinking about this. What is the best par 3 you’ve ever played?

15 at Seahouses for me. Not only is it a stunning hole but depending on the wind strength and direction you really have to pick your shot wisely. I’m genuinely surprised it’s still here though as the left side of the green is 2ft from the cliff edge.

That’s a great hole, the 10th over the estuary ain’t too bad either.
I have a soft spot for the short par 3 at Dunstanburgh, 13th maybe? Similar shot over the cliffs but a lot shorter and the castle in the background 👌

Springveldt

Visit site

That looks really similar to the 6th at Eyemouth which I loved.

y58z4rT.jpg

Last edited:

Springveldt

Visit site
I think it’s only a gap wedge or 3/4 PW but I’ve never held the green yet 😬
Only played it once and I put my wedge in the field to the right. Also the first par 3 with the green with massive drop offs all around it was really nice. Cracking course overall.