Best app for recording your swing

Bamberdele21

Visit site
Looking for an app to help me please.

My swing seems to come over the top which can create a slice / push fade type shot so would like to practice on an app to record my progression in trying to fix this. Need to drop my hands in and keep my elbow tucked in more I think.

Anything similar to this app would be great but it has lots of bad reviews so not going to DL it: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdcqSMkT/

Anyone used anything similar and has it improved your game.

Thanks

Daff

Hacker
Visit site
On my android phone, I use ProGolf from the appstore. It was free & it lets you analyse the swing in slow motion and draw lines, etc

Amescher

Visit site
How do you edit the videos you record on the golf course? Do you use any special equipment for shooting? I'm using different software. I usually use free software to record videos and edit multimedia files. I found this site https://www.movavi.com/ of one developer of similar software and I think that you can find there different products for recording and processing video that can help you improve image quality, add various effects to photos or videos, and similar tools for free.

Last edited:

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Wouldn't you be better of seeing a decent pro who knows what they are doing??
Yes, seeing a Pro is always a good idea. My mate did this recently and had his game transformed in just two lessons.

Unfortunately while he is intelligent and competent and has a sound understanding of what he is supposed to be doing he has lost his way a bit as he is not 100% sure that he is applying the theoretical knowledge correctly, he thinks he is, but the results would say otherwise.

The solution to this is to have a coach on the range with him critiquing his swing, like the tour pro's do. Or, alternatively, he can video himself using his phone and a good app and see with his own eyes whether or not he is actually applying what he has been taught.

I use ProGolf to watch professional swings and Technique to watch my own, although I think the latter is about to be changed into something else.