Been to Tenerife, Well I've been to elevenrife!

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I work with a guy whom is the master of everything and if you'd believe everything he's done then he'd ben 553 years old :ROFLMAO: You know the type if you've drunk 10 pints, he's done 11, driven a Porsche, well he tests drives them, and he even once said he had an MBE and when I asked what year so I could look it up refused to tell me.

Funny enough golf came up in a conversation and a few colleagues are up for a social round soon, most have said that they don't really play but are up for it. Unbeknownst to me, whilst I was away he told them he used to play off 3. Obvious captain bull:poop: didn't say it in front of me, but the lads told me later about what he said; for context when talking about clubs, he thought Taylormade meant having them made bespoke, and during another chat when I asked him about his Texas wedge, he actually thought it was a wedge and started waxing on about how high in the air it goes for a lob shot :ROFLMAO:

I plan to proper mug him off on the day and wondered what/how? So any suggestions would be gladly welcomed.

D

Deleted member 15344

I work with a guy whom is the master of everything and if you'd believe everything he's done then he'd ben 553 years old :ROFLMAO: You know the type if you've drunk 10 pints, he's done 11, driven a Porsche, well he tests drives them, and he even once said he had an MBE and when I asked what year so I could look it up refused to tell me.

Funny enough golf came up in a conversation and a few colleagues are up for a social round soon, most have said that they don't really play but are up for it. Unbeknownst to me, whilst I was away he told them he used to play off 3. Obvious captain bull:poop: didn't say it in front of me, but the lads told me later about what he said; for context when talking about clubs, he thought Taylormade meant having them made bespoke, and during another chat when I asked him about his Texas wedge, he actually thought it was a wedge and started waxing on about how high in the air it goes for a lob shot :ROFLMAO:

I plan to proper mug him off on the day and wondered what/how? So any suggestions would be gladly welcomed.

The good old Walter Mitty or Tommy

At the end of the day just let him do it to himself ,

We all know someone who enjoys the tall story and for some it might a self esteem issue -

At some point he will embarrass himself and then hopefully stop - there are of course some who will just continue despite everyone knowing

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Had a guy like that at Harworth Pit. Whatever you had done he had Ragged it, bagged it and shagged it the day before you. And it had more hairs on its back. Another guy was once telling a story at snap time and he was talking about his dog doing a dump. This guy interrupted and starts bragging and this trainee interrupted him and said “ don’t tell me your dog did two s***s” Apparently the place erupted with laughter and his nickname from that point was ” Two S***s”.
Ave a feeling he will turn up with a brand new set of Sports direct slazengers. ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Sorry i cant help but good luck executing your plan.

There's one on here who often posts about their previous experience's. I always smile when they post, they must be sat at home dreaming up stuff to post so they sound interesting but in real life they're as dull as dish water.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry i cant help but good luck executing your plan.

There's one on here who often posts about their previous experience's. I always smile when they post, they must be sat at home dreaming up stuff to post so they sound interesting but in real life they're as dull as dish water.
Reminds me of the Timgolfy experience!
Anyone still got the clip of his first tee shot?

Reactions: SyR

Leftitshort

Visit site
Just wait until you play together and simply say on the first tee as an ex-3 handicapper show you the way and that you'll be looking for some tips
Maybe he’s genuine. Perhaps he used to be off a lower handicap as a junior, had a break & now may struggle to get anywhere near it. I know a few at my club like that

mister v

Visit site
im loving your plan ........... but i fear he'll be a no-show, Mr "my black cat is blacker than your black cat" knows he's been caught out and will swerve it at all costs, unless he really used to be half about and can still get it round using a set of blades.