Band reunion; you have the power...

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The Wonderstuff back when The Bass Thing was alive. Carter USM in their prime. Trying to avoid the obvious choices.
The stuffies were brilliant back in the day of 8LGM, i was nicknamed Bass Thing at the time by a few friends but never saw the resemblance myself. Saw Carter a few times too, once at Chelmsford YMCA !!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thin Lizzy is a great shout, as would be Rory Gallagher, but I've seen them both several times.
For me it'd be a band I never saw, and there are many, but Lynyrd Skynyrd are going to be pipped by the great Humble Pie.
For me, the greatest male vocalist I've ever heard, subjective I'll grant you.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Thin Lizzy is a great shout, as would be Rory Gallagher, but I've seen them both several times.
For me it'd be a band I never saw, and there are many, but Lynyrd Skynyrd are going to be pipped by the great Humble Pie.
For me, the greatest male vocalist I've ever heard, subjective I'll grant you.

Subjective is exactly what this thread is about, no need to defend it. (y)

As a Skynyrd fan, I never even thought about them as I've seen & enjoyed the new line up & thoroughly enjoyed them, they sound that close to me that I don't feel I've missed out. But if you ever pull it off with the original Skynyrd line up, send me a ticket please. :)

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Easy one for me.
Hugh Cornwell back with the Stranglers.
Dave Greenfield keyboard maestro passed away last year so would need him brought back from the other side to complete the line up.

andycap

Head Pro
Visit site
Chris Thompson , how this man is not filling venues in this country is unbelievable , well recieved in other european countries , his voice is just fantastic , great songwriter too ,