Groups you haven’t seen but wish you had.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
On the back of gigs and groups folk have been to. And some of our hero singers now singing in the Pearly gate Palais. What group or singer have you not seen but wish you had.
The one that really springs to mind for me is ELO. I was a massive fan and still am. Probably another one is Queen.

So thoughts on who you wish you had seen and why folks AppreciatEd.

Oh ah another as Missis T has just said. George Michael.

HomecountiesJohn

Visit site
Talking Heads. As far as I'm concerned, the best band of the 70's, 80's and early 90's. Really, really, wish I'd have seen one of the Stop Making Sense tour.

I ended up in a TH listening hole last week. i Hadn’t heard Psycho Killer for years and it was played on the radio which reminded me of how great they were.

They have a quality back catalogue.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
What group or singer have you not seen but wish you had.
The one that really springs to mind for me is ELO. I was a massive fan and still am. Probably another one is Queen.

We had tickets to see ELO, then Roy Wood left suddenly. We found that Jeff Lynn was now lead singer and nearly didn't bother but glad we saw one of his very first gigs, about June 1972 I believe. Also seen Queen a few times but only with (the quite brilliant) Adam Lambert.

Would like to have seen Michael Jackson and ABBA but did see hundreds of bands since the late 60's from heavy rock to blues and much in between

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Surprisingly for me Bruce Springsteen, I’ve never been a fan of his but my brother sent me a cd of a concert from him when he saw him at St Luke’s performing the Pete Seeger sessions.

I absolutely love that and wished I could have seen it live.