Back on the Golf Trail

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
First game in 6 months bar the one at Hayling coming up on on Saturday. Back on the hog hopefully and Saturday is a medal - not the start back I expected but hey ho - it is golf and who cares if it is a telephone number score.

D

Deleted member 17920

Your lucky to still be playing so any score you have is a right bonus.

enjoy it, the best preparation is to let stu and bluewolf join you for a few jars beforehand!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Having had eye surgery 3 weeks ago I now start to realise how awful your injury is/was and just hope you enjoy the round Paul, you are lucky to be able to play.

I'm hoping to play my 1st round since surgery tomorrow and I'm also entered into Sunday's comp and I'm peed off after just 3 weeks

I hope it all goes well for you!

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's great that you are able to play now.

Get out there and enjoy it Slasher.

Played in a 4 ball last Sunday at Cooden. No-one lost a ball ............................. :whistle:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Really pleased for you Paul, looking forward to a few games together soon :thup:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Hope your shorts are properly ironed Paul.;)

Let's get a game and a curry sorted when I get back from Spain.:thup:

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks guys - looking forward to catching up and seeing you all soon. What are the odds of breaking 100 on Saturday.....?? I reckon even money

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great to see you are getting back on the course mate - hopefully you should be in a nice groove for Woodhall :D

Hopefully get a game before then mate

Looking forward to it Phil - bucket and spade and pesiscope Ready for Woodhall - looking forward to it - one of my favourite courses - although i have seen better weather than the last time i was there when some of the septuagenarians gave up after a few holes :D

D

Deleted member 15344

Let me just check my work rota and I'll come back to you Paul.
Maybe we can get a couple of other tossers to take us on????

That appears a calling card for me and Rich :D