Away scores

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I'd be interested to know the answer to that also as I have an away qualifier tomorrow then a club qualifier the following day.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
You should be able to get the css on the day and if required cut yourself accordingly.

Alas I missed buffer at Royal Montrose and have had to contact my home club to get my increase by one shot. My understanding was that the software did it automatically or have I got that wrong?
The folks at Montrose updated HDID on the next day and assured me they'd send through the Away score

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
When I log into our handicapping software I will see a message saying away scores to process, I then have the option to accept or reject them, once I have accepted them they go on the players record and the handicap is adjusted accordingly.

I can access the software from home so I tend to log on everyday so will process away scores quickly, but I guess not everyone is as quick.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
When I log into our handicapping software I will see a message saying away scores to process, I then have the option to accept or reject them, once I have accepted them they go on the players record and the handicap is adjusted accordingly.

I can access the software from home so I tend to log on everyday so will process away scores quickly, but I guess not everyone is as quick.

Thank you Louise, that is very helpful. Only automatic in that you have to physically click the button on screen. If I may ask the question, when you're on holiday do u I have a deputy who does this for you?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
To confirm DB7's post

It is important to remember that if you shoot better than the SSS and the results have not been published and your handicap adjusted automatically, you have to self adjust your handicap. (NOTE you are not allowed to upwards self adjust).

Last edited: