Arnold Palmer Invitational 2019

D

Deleted member 15344

I hear Poults is hitting sockets again...:sneaky:

Is that the shot on 17th ? Watched it and it certainly wasn’t one of the socket but a big mud ball unless another shot happened

Wolf

Visit site
Just seen Champ’s scorecard 😳 think it’s a case of the pressure of all the attention getting to him?
Saw that myself that's a hell of a hack from someone that's won on tour and few months back being touted for big things. Even myself said I thought he would be good but he isn't doing to well recently

Wolf

Visit site
I see Brooks comments have back fired,comments how he’s stronger physically and mentally than most( missed cut).
Just play golf
Agree completely..

In another note good to see Kaymer on leaderboard page 1 again, always been a huge fan of his hopefully can start finding the form that got him to top of the game.

D

Deleted member 15344

Looks like today could be a good scoring day - Hatton 6 under round , Kirk 8 under with 4 left to play, Rory 4 under after 6

D

Deleted member 15344

Going to be a painful watch tonight - Roe on the Commentary plus Keegan Bradley is excruciatingly slow

Wolf

Visit site
Going to be a painful watch tonight - Roe on the Commentary plus Keegan Bradley is excruciatingly slow
Bradley is quite an intense player but I really enjoying watching him and there are far slower people out there than him. Fortunately for me. I'm watching on NBC so no Mark Roe(y)

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Roe's so hard to listen to. Could even tell Rich Beem was getting a bit annoyed listening to some of the tripe he spouts. Keep him out of the box - stick with Nick and Rich.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Expect would have had long odds for Rose to be worst placed Englishman in the field (currently tied). Plenty at the right end of the leaderboard though 👍