Arnold Palmer Invitational

ptbbot

Visit site
I am working (honest) from home today with this on in the background. Ok, the TV is right in front of me but never mind. :D
Tiger is looking imperious at the moment. A quality sand escape on the par 5 for birdie again. I can't see anyone coming from the pack to beat him.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have a decent chunk of green on Gonzo in the without woods market so will be mainly cheering him on, cant see anyone beating the great man - thats an awesome up and down from the bunker

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tiger is getting boringly impressive.

There is no way anyone is going to catch him in this mood.

Finally learned his lesson and hitting more 5 woods/irons off the tee. Hit the fairway. Hit the middle of the green. Hole a few putts. Simple.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeh that fat lady call might be premature Jimbob! Ricky is looking good! (his golf, he actually looks like a smiffy)

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeh that fat lady call might be premature Jimbob! Ricky is looking good! (his golf, he actually looks like a smiffy)

I bet you 10p the Tige-ster doesn't blow it. He's got more experience than anyone who's ever played the game of being in this position and although stranger things have happened, I'll be gobsmacked if he blows it!

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I bet you 10p the Tige-ster doesn't blow it. He's got more experience than anyone who's ever played the game of being in this position and although stranger things have happened, I'll be gobsmacked if he blows it!

You are on! all it needs is a bogey from tiger on the tricky 17th and a bird from Ricky and we are game on! Tiger is +1 for par 3's this week...

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ricky just made Bogey from middle of the fairway when Tiger dunked it in the bunker. Tiger's gonna make this 10ft-er ... then its ooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Rickie Fowler was pathetic at 15,Tiger goes in the bunker and had a nasty up and down for par,Fowler just needed to hit the green to gain one more shot and blew it with a bogey himself.No wonder Fowler is just a top 10 player and not a prolific winner,the bloke needs some course management skills............

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Silly boy. Made an awful bogey from middle of fairway and then went far too aggressive with the one in the water. With Tiger in the bunker (and Tiger putting it in water from same position t'other day), put it 15 foot past the hole and put pressure on.

Interesting to know what Caddy's direction were both times as middle of the green twice would have more than sufficed.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
16 a little heavy Rickie really :confused:,the TV's going off now.......well done Tiger "handed" another tourney :rolleyes:,Fowler dump your indecisive caddy who said you need all the club he gave you,one club more gentle swing at that stage in the tourney was what was required,I guess the caddy will take he's 40k at the end of the day,ridiculous!!

Last edited:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
he stuck the next one in the drink too!!! at least that gives Rosie 2nd on his own!

Where do i send the 10p James?