Anybody else entered the Nike Matchplay comps????

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Entered the singles, should get the first round draw through within the next few days.
An away match at a nice course that I haven't played before would be good.
Have you entered?

Last edited:

Ads749r

Head Pro
Visit site
Me and homer have entered the pairs, really looking forward to it as I will break my nike virginity. Hopefully we get drawn away somewhere for a bit of variety. Really itching to get this draw sheet.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've entered the singles with no other aspiration than to experience a little competition away from the club scene and as Smiffy says, to hopefully get drawn away at a very decent course, or two....

So, that means I'll be drawn at home against a scratch player and get hammered :D

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've entered the singles with no other aspiration than to experience a little competition away from the club scene and as Smiffy says, to hopefully get drawn away at a very decent course, or two....

So, that means I'll be drawn at home against a scratch player and get hammered :D

There is a good chance we will be in the same group as we are near to each other.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've thrown my hat in the ring this year as well, not entered any of the national comps before so it's going to be something a bit different for me. Be nice to go to Frilford or the Oxfordshire I suppose, or failing that a home draw against someone giving me loads of shots.

D

Deleted member 17920

Ive entered the singles again this year, hoping for woburn away again please even if it means i get knocked out early lol
How does it work if you are drawn away. Do you get courtesy or do you have to split the guest green fee?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'd entered it and was looking forward to it along with a few of the other National Matchplay comps but the 1st draws have to be played before I'd be fully fit so I had to withdraw from them all. The guys at Nike, League to Dubai and a couple of others were all excellent and reimbursed me immediately :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
D

Deleted member 15344

A number have extended deadlines due to reduced number of entries -

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I entered the singles of the Nike only after having a year out. Breaking myself back in gently.

Glad its not started yet right enough as my games been utter gash so far this season. Had glimpses of the old me at the weekend there so hopefully it will come back soon or it'll be another early bath for me !!