American golf double value trade in

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ah I see , I would guess their not making new heads their checking all the stocks everywhere ready to recall one from one of their stockists

your right you will prob get a call
It's a custom build order modus 3 1/2" long blue dot.
But they still took my money for them
all I want is what I asked for but I was willing to pay the difference to upgrade but they just said NO.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
It's a custom build order modus 3 1/2" long blue dot.
But they still took my money for them
all I want is what I asked for but I was willing to pay the difference to upgrade but they just said NO.

I'm sure Gainsborough could have built them but obviously AG dont want to do it that way.

D

Deleted member 16999

Just done a trade and the lad said it was finishing at the end of Feb.
I'd had a bash of those cobra one length irons so maybe he was trying to push for a sale.

Was that SLand mate? I was in there today and they told me there's no end in sight :confused:

G

guest100718

Got 300 for my XRs to put toward my new AP2s. Bloke in the shop said they were in some kind of dispute with titleist.

gmhubble

Head Pro
Visit site
Got 300 for my XRs to put toward my new AP2s. Bloke in the shop said they were in some kind of dispute with titleist.

Apparently they can't agree to be official custom fit partners - hence why when you go in they only have a few standard heads and shafts versus TM Callaway Mizuno where they have all kinds of heads, set ups and shafts

Not sure what it Is but it's a pain when your not a std set up person

I personally wonder if Titleist are worried about getting in too deep with them - as per others comments, all their profit is tied up in these second hand clubs and as a business model it just doesn't work - all we need is Mike Ashley buying them up aka PWP tennis and some others

xcore

Head Pro
Visit site
I was told one club for one club. Annoyingly they wouldnt swap second hand shafts between second hand heads, I guess that's the way they are catalogued as one unit

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is the trade in available on putters still? I have an odyssey white hot 9 putter that is a few years old so wonder if I can still trade that in?
I know it's been posted before but the website for value is http://valueguide.pga.com/ and the conversion rate used is 1.5?

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just been into my local store, trade in still ongoing for the foreseeable future he says, one-for-one club rule applies to them.
Offered me £72 for a left handed xhot2 driver which has a dent on the head as a result of a driving range pole incident. I don't think I'd of got £72 for a damaged club anywhere else, so it's a good deal for me, thanks AG!! I picked up a new odyssey white hot 9 putter for £27.00 :)

Qbduncan

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have the Cleveland 588 TT irons which have plastic panel on the back of the clubs. These are missing on a number of clubs so golf bidder refused to take them, does anyone know if American Golf will be any different? On the valuation guide they'd offer me more money than you can purchase them new for!

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I just tweeted to ask what they'd give me for my Ping G series irons, £497......that's got to be a mistake. Wont stop me trying to get myself an Epic driver though.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I just tweeted to ask what they'd give me for my Ping G series irons, £497......that's got to be a mistake. Wont stop me trying to get myself an Epic driver though.

Depends on how much clubs in your set and steel or graphite, 8 steel shaft irons seem to be worth around £487.