American golf double value trade in

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
got £213 trade in for my M1 against the new epic

Did you find the Epic considerably better than the m2? I don't know if it's just my dodgy swing but I put it up against the new M1 and my current Ping G and found I got 3-4mph more clubhead speed with the M1 and a few more yards too. I couldn't get my launch down on the Epic no matter what shaft I tried too.

I really really wanted that to be the one I went with. Ended up ordering the M1. Maybe I will give the Epic another go a bit later in the year

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Did you find the Epic considerably better than the m2? I don't know if it's just my dodgy swing but I put it up against the new M1 and my current Ping G and found I got 3-4mph more clubhead speed with the M1 and a few more yards too. I couldn't get my launch down on the Epic no matter what shaft I tried too.

I really really wanted that to be the one I went with. Ended up ordering the M1. Maybe I will give the Epic another go a bit later in the year

yes it felt so much better and with better dispersion,also first driver i have hit that got me over 200 yards. I found my m1 and m2 to be wild off the tee sometimes and with this it was more forgiving and straighter.
I struggle to get the ball up in the air,the epic launched no problem and was set to 11.5,whereas my M1 is up at 14

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
yes it felt so much better and with better dispersion,also first driver i have hit that got me over 200 yards. I found my m1 and m2 to be wild off the tee sometimes and with this it was more forgiving and straighter

I will definitely give it another go. I think my spin numbers were way too high meaning I lost distance. I really really want to like it, I'm tempted to buy it as well even tho I've just ordered the new m1. Maybe I will try it again in the sub zero head. Thanks

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I will definitely give it another go. I think my spin numbers were way too high meaning I lost distance. I really really want to like it, I'm tempted to buy it as well even tho I've just ordered the new m1. Maybe I will try it again in the sub zero head. Thanks

subzero will be a better fit

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Does the double trade in offer apply to price matched clubs?

ie I got a price match on a set of irons and its in my basket. Will I be able to get the double trade in and use that against the price match?

Thanks

Yes I have done and so have others though some have came up against resistance- if you do I would contact head office as they should be matching.

Jungle

Head Pro
Visit site
I benefitted from a double up trade at the weekend and the guy was happy to price match as well.

The club I traded in, I almost threw out over Christmas, ended up getting £40 for it :D

Goldie

Club Champion
Visit site
I want to get 2 new wedges which come to about £200, and have a set of irons to trade in and a putter.

By my calculations the irons will get me £150 and the putter £56; taking me to just over the £200.

Would they be able to trade both in one transaction?

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I want to get 2 new wedges which come to about £200, and have a set of irons to trade in and a putter.

By my calculations the irons will get me £150 and the putter £56; taking me to just over the £200.

Would they be able to trade both in one transaction?

As has been said many times before, it's all shop/staff dependant
1 of my local stores definitely will
1 other local store does a strict 1 v 1 trade, so no

thesilverfox

Hacker
Visit site
hello,

sorry to be a pain - could anyone tell me how much i would get for a set of Wilson Staff F5 forged irons excellent condition in a trade in? Looked at the PGA value guide and worked out the conversion from $ to £ but unsure on what conversion rate AG use?

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
hello,

sorry to be a pain - could anyone tell me how much i would get for a set of Wilson Staff F5 forged irons excellent condition in a trade in? Looked at the PGA value guide and worked out the conversion from $ to £ but unsure on what conversion rate AG use?

As a rough guide multiply the value you get by 1.5

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
hello,

Depends what clubs you have, for example steel shaft 3-PW value is £306.67, condition seems to make little difference to the price normally they just look up the clubs on the website and give the valuation stated.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Some prices have been updated on the PGA site, but not all for the worse my Ping G20's have increased in value by around £35 :)