American golf double value trade in

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Was in there last night and they quite surprisingly quoted me £160 for my Ping G15's. Was quite pleased with that and may look to use that once I've had my fitting next week.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They always have with past trades
Just quoted some memo sent round last week ??

Although stupidly looked online now for the putter I bought and they price matched it at £115 but I've found it for £110. I couldn't get a signal in the shop so he checked instore. It's £110 even on the sister site online golf!!

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really....??

Wish our local stores did that

Clubs only in our area

After what I've read on here I didn't believe it too but played with a mate Sat morning and he said his dad took 20 clubs in and traded against balls, gps watch and some clothing! They were going to do the same with me last night too.

winty57

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone know if you can p/ex against a single iron? I was told by local AG that this was not possible wanted to buy Ping 4 iron and p/ex hybrid, I may email customer services if no response from the "double trade in" experts

S

Snelly

I had never heard of this offer until Liverpoolphil told me about it when we played at RSG.

I took a Scotty in to my local store today, a putter I disliked intensely, and they gave me £156 of credit for it! I traded it in for one of he latest Pings, a Sigma Wolverine which seems like a much better putter altogether.

Thanks go go to Phil as I had no idea about this scheme.

D

Deleted member 15344

I had never heard of this offer until Liverpoolphil told me about it when we played at RSG.

I took a Scotty in to my local store today, a putter I disliked intensely, and they gave me £156 of credit for it! I traded it in for one of he latest Pings, a Sigma Wolverine which seems like a much better putter altogether.

Good work - hope the new putter behaves :thup:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
They have offerd me 160 for a scotty but i forgot the headcover so wer looking to charge 30quid for that.

Will be bringing the tatty headcover next time as its not worth 30quid.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Been eyeing this since release and tried it in several places. Very tempted by it. Let me know how you get on with it please

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Why, I've tried loads of people's putters and hated them, putters are very personal imo.

Because the Ping putter he's bought is the one I am interested in and it's always useful to get some feedback, positive or negative. If I do go ahead and decide to buy one it will be after trying it somewhere on a real green to get my own feel for it but feedback is always good. I take it you've never watched a single product review on youtube?

Lydo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was surprised when they said it's only one for one on clubs but as many clubs can be traded in against clothes, balls, devices etc.

Is this true??? I have a load of old club's sitting in the cupboard that I'd definitely use if that's the case.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Because the Ping putter he's bought is the one I am interested in and it's always useful to get some feedback, positive or negative. If I do go ahead and decide to buy one it will be after trying it somewhere on a real green to get my own feel for it but feedback is always good. I take it you've never watched a single product review on youtube?

No 😳