A-Z vinyl collection

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Have a listen to the Cadenza of Brandenburg Concerto #5 by JS Bach. The solo in it is amazing.
I have that and so will have a listen as I have not listened to the Brandenburg Concertos for quite some time. Will check out the conductor as I am using the name of the conductor as the 'artist' for my classical vinyl. After all - he is leading the orchestra doing their 'cover' version of the work :)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Playing Camel, The Single Factor. Forgotten what a great album it is. Very soothing. Even Mrs H not complaining about the racket.(y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Not a huge selection of Cs to choose from - and again there is a clear winner.

Just missing out on 2nd in a close run thing I have China Crisis with Difficult Shapes & Passive Rhythms (1982) - in 2nd it’s The Cars - Greatest Hits (1985) just so good.

But at a canter breaking the tape it’s Jim Croce - Photographs and Memories (Greatest Hits, 1975). So many beautiful songs - with Time in a Bottle being just...just...possible my favourite love song of all.

No room for Costello, Cream or Clapton - nor even the Carpenters (and no Clash on vinyl).

The Ds. Deacon Blue to Dylan with not a lot inbetween. But there are some.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Not a huge selection of Cs to choose from - and again there is a clear winner.

Just missing out on 2nd in a close run thing I have China Crisis with Difficult Shapes & Passive Rhythms (1982) - in 2nd it’s The Cars - Greatest Hits (1985) just so good.

But at a canter breaking the tape it’s Jim Croce - Photographs and Memories (Greatest Hits, 1975). So many beautiful songs - with Time in a Bottle being just...just...possible my favourite love song of all.

No room for Costello, Cream or Clapton - nor even the Carpenters (and no Clash on vinyl).

The Ds. Deacon Blue to Dylan with not a lot inbetween. But there are some.
Dire Straits, The Doors, Doobie Brothers and Def Leppard. Not a bad inbetween.;)