Buying a car.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
It seems like waiting has paid off. Looking at a car I saw last month with a few quid lopped off. Hopefully pick it up on Friday.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
What you going for?
A Mazda CX- 5 sport. 2021
Bottom line I saw a couple, but the one I liked the most was to much. I did think about leaving it til around now. Been away for the weekend and been keeping an eye on prices. Lo and behold, another one that I had been keeping an eye on in Dover was reduced £1300. If needs be I would have gone down there. I called the garage I had seen nearer home. It was the same car dealership. I told them of the reduction and they came back with a price I was happy with. Chuffed to bits as the car has only done 11,000 miles.
It had to be a bigger car for getting parents in and out. Ferrying the kids about.plus a bonus to be able to get the clubs in.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A Mazda CX- 5 sport. 2021
Bottom line I saw a couple, but the one I liked the most was to much. I did think about leaving it til around now. Been away for the weekend and been keeping an eye on prices. Lo and behold, another one that I had been keeping an eye on in Dover was reduced £1300. If needs be I would have gone down there. I called the garage I had seen nearer home. It was the same car dealership. I told them of the reduction and they came back with a price I was happy with. Chuffed to bits as the car has only done 11,000 miles.
It had to be a bigger car for getting parents in and out. Ferrying the kids about.plus a bonus to be able to get the clubs in.
Nice car.
One thing I discovered with my CX5 is the rear doors open just about a full 90degrees, making access to the back very easy.