Car Dealer Rutherglen

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm looking at buying a second hand car and one that really appeals is at a dealer in Rutherglen. Google reviews are mixed but you can't always rely on them. Anyone know that part of Glasgow and maybe know that market? I don't want to name the dealer, it wouldn't be fair, and so a PM would be appreciated if anyone may be able to help and advise. Obviously, I'll advise the dealer in the PM.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm looking at buying a second hand car and one that really appeals is at a dealer in Rutherglen. Google reviews are mixed but you can't always rely on them. Anyone know that part of Glasgow and maybe know that market? I don't want to name the dealer, it wouldn't be fair, and so a PM would be appreciated if anyone may be able to help and advise. Obviously, I'll advise the dealer in the PM.
I have a cousin who has lived in Ruglen all her life. If you don’t hear anything on here (I guess you haven’t so far) PM me the dealer and I’ll ask her if she or her hubby know of it. In truth it isn’t the most salubrious part of the west of Scotland, but it’s not all that bad.