A-Z vinyl collection

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Deep Purple, Machine Head. Let’s rock.(y)

If you have sky there was a 2 hr programme on sky arts last week or the week before on Sky Arts about Deep Purple. They do a lot of these I watched the one on Peter Green the week before and have the one on The Moody Blues recorded.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Weekend ahead so E & F. E will have to be an Eagles fest to start. Maybe Eminem and the Slim Shady album and then to finish ELO and ELO live

For Sunday it'll be a self indulgent travel from Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors (Fish's first solo album) to Misplaced Childhood (Live) and the Parley with Angels EP. Sitting in the garden and just chilling with a beer or two

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Definitely some Eagles. Forgotten I had so many of their albums. I see someone has sneaked ELOs greatest hits into my collection. Think I know the guilty party.:whistle:

Emerson Lake and Palmer, Eurythmics ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
For Sunday it'll be a self indulgent travel from Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors (Fish's first solo album) to Misplaced Childhood (Live) and the Parley with Angels EP. Sitting in the garden and just chilling with a beer or two
Rather than Foreigner, Fleetwood Mac, Frampton ?:eek:

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another "definite" ... "E" has to be Emerson Lake & Palmer. I can still remember my first big trip to see a band in London - ELP at the Empire Pool. If I recall correctly, it was a first in being performed live with quadrophonic sound? (If you're too young, you'll not remember the Empire Pool - oh, those were the days...)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another "definite" ... "E" has to be Emerson Lake & Palmer. I can still remember my first big trip to see a band in London - ELP at the Empire Pool. If I recall correctly, it was a first in being performed live with quadrophonic sound? (If you're too young, you'll not remember the Empire Pool - oh, those were the days...)

It's funny how our likes change - I have works in my collection and having listened to it I could not be bothered to digitise it before putting up for sale.

IanMcC

Visit site
Interesting concept. Like others, I still have vinyl but nothing to play them on since about 1990, so these would be my selections so far:

Au Pairs, Birthday Party, Cocteau Twins, Damned, Echo & The Bunnymen