2's Query/problem

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not saying anyone has cheated.

My opinion only, but if you don't play the whole round under the constraints of tbe rules (ie you get DQ for whatever reason) then your whole round is null & void - you don't have a score and should not be in the running for any "prize" even if the "prize" relates to a limited part of the round.

Also opinion only but overall I think ...
DQ - should not be eligible for any prize inc 2's
NR (ie no card submitted) - no validated/recorded score(s) submitted so not eligible for twos
NR on individual hole but card submitted - fine; if you got a two on the card, you get your share.
If you play in the 2s this is separate from the main comp! In my club anyway!
So a dq for whatever reason dosnt change the fact you had a 2!
As long as your card is avaliable to show you had a 2 that’s all you need.
But no card no 2. Just like your betting slip.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you play in the 2s this is separate from the main comp! In my club anyway!
So a dq for whatever reason dosnt change the fact you had a 2!
As long as your card is avaliable to show you had a 2 that’s all you need.
But no card no 2. Just like your betting slip.
Yes I believe the 2's club should always be considered to be separate from the Comp.
What if the card is available but not signed by the marker? After Comp is closed but before 2's are paid-out, marker then tells Match & H/cap team that "He definitely got a 2!"

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes I believe the 2's club should always be considered to be separate from the Comp.
What if the card is available but not signed by the marker? After Comp is closed but before 2's are paid-out, marker then tells Match & H/cap team that "He definitely got a 2!"
That’s a tough one but I would take the word of one of my members.
The fact the cards not signed dosnt change the facts.
Although it does create difficulties for the organisation of the 2s sweep.
It’s a side bet and unless you have written rules for the 2s then it becomes a gentlemen’s agreement.
This is only my opinion of course.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s a tough one but I would take the word of one of my members.
The fact the cards not signed dosnt change the facts.
Although it does create difficulties for the organisation of the 2s sweep.
It’s a side bet and unless you have written rules for the 2s then it becomes a gentlemen’s agreement.
This is only my opinion of course.
I'd agree (y)(y)

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
If the 2s club is seperate from the competition it will either have it's own terms and conditions, or it will simply defer to the competition rules (as it's terms and conditions, not a default).
If it doesn't have any documented rules there is simply no right, or wrong, answer to your question (and a strong argument that everyone should be given their money back!)