2022 Professional golf thread

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Noticed several tipsters were picking out Reed in France, and was favourite on some sites - maybe suggests the gambling fraternity are factoring in what goes on away from the current recognised tours.
That said am, not sure he can put three, never mind four, rounds together at the moment ??

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Interesting finish coming up at the French Open, and as an aside, has Thomas Pieters ever smiled in his whole life?

Off topic but I was watching a junior comp at the club today and half of them did not look like they enjoy anything about the game. Their gait, body language and faces looked a lot like they were doing some kind of community service punishment... So I expect we'll see them on Tour soon!

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Off topic but I was watching a junior comp at the club today and half of them did not look like they enjoy anything about the game. Their gait, body language and faces looked a lot like they were doing some kind of community service punishment... So I expect we'll see them on Tour soon!

You want to try playing with my lad, if he has a double bogey on a par 3 - and 3 of ours are close to 200 yards, he's like "A FIVE ON A PAR 3.... THAT'S RUBBISH"

:ROFLMAO:

It's like playing golf with a younger version of Karl Pilkington at times.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site

We had a big national junior comp at our place earlier in the year. I was playing in the evening the day before. Our range was full of kids with a dad (I presume), some of them had 2 adults stood watching them hit balls critiquing every shot. Most of it was nonsense.
Same on the practice green and short game practice green.

Then there were loads of them out walking the course taking notes and generally getting in the way.

The one thing that stood out was, none of the kids looked like they were having any fun at all.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I bet this doesn't happen often.
With 1 to play, Matt Fitz is level par on the day and that has moved him up 61 places on the leaderboard......
Brutal conditions and some big numbers coming in...

D

Deleted member 15344

How great is it to see the players continuing to play in this and not be throwing their toys about everywhere - been good to see the players battle

And what a round from Mansell

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
How great is it to see the players continuing to play in this and not be throwing their toys about everywhere - been good to see the players battle

And what a round from Mansell

We don’t agree on much but this 100%!!!

Could also build a few club golfers confidence when forced to play their monthly medal in crappy conditions.

I won’t feel too bad posting a nett 80 at hayling now.