2022 Professional golf thread

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nice stories all round really with Rahm home open, Jodi's first LPGA victory and then strength in depth of PGA with Tom Kim seemingly (for me) coming out of nowhere with two wins now (record shared with Woods) and the Presidents cup performance. Yet to see Cantlay's final hole but it sounded a bit of a blow up after the trying to play safe off the tee, although i guess he knew he had to find a way to get par and chased it.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Nudged by the lure of a free bet, a few sheckles went onto Brooks , -8 opening round, so doubt I'll have applied the curse now ?.
Also did a little on Bryson but not going so well so far.

IainP

Visit site
Big day for Fowler tomorrow at Zozo, looks tight, will he be able to hold on... I hope he can.

Otaegui looks well clear in Spain, as long as home pressure doesn't distract him.

Koepka has slipped to 2nd behind Uihlein, so curse only partly in force ?

yandabrown

Visit site
Big day for Fowler tomorrow at Zozo, looks tight, will he be able to hold on... I hope he can.

Otaegui looks well clear in Spain, as long as home pressure doesn't distract him.

And Lexi looking strong.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site

Even if Rickie doesn't win it9a welcome return to form.
Not done much wrong so far so he's got as good a chance as any..

IainP

Visit site
☝ and you wonder why some react to your posts!
Could def argue he deserves to be in more than some others, and that is one of the weaknesses of the current incarnation IMO.

D

Deleted member 1147

Largergren with his usual end of season push. He always seems to do well once we reach October.
If he started the season well he could be dangerous.