2 Eagles on a par 4

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes i agree with you and I got a Hole in One.

I think if you was to actually do the scorecard correctly then you would find it said you had lost the hole not that you had an eagle.
There is no scorecard in matchplay.
And I would have a three on mine if there was that way we could tell I lost the hole to a two.
Congratulations on playing someone stupid enough to concede a Loss or half before you have even hit a shot.
Opponents like that are hard to come by.

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
There is no scorecard in matchplay.
And I would have a three on mine if there was that way we could tell I lost the hole to a two.
Congratulations on playing someone stupid enough to concede a Loss or half before you have even hit a shot.
Opponents like that are hard to come by.

We have been asked to keep a scorecard in matchplay just in case of any disputes. Most just put W,H or L.

My opponent was actually getting a shot, so after his hole in One I had lost the hole.

Congratulations to you as well. Looks like we both had "Eagles" and lost the hole.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have been asked to keep a scorecard in matchplay just in case of any disputes. Most just put W,H or L.

My opponent was actually getting a shot, so after his hole in One I had lost the hole.

Congratulations to you as well. Looks like we both had "Eagles" and lost the hole.
It’s in the rules of golf that you can concede your opponents next stroke at any time.
But finding someone to concede on the tee must be near impossible.

“I did actually play the three shots though for eagle.“

But in the scratch team there are no shots so this can’t happen fortunately.
How would you keep the ball you got a hole in one with if you didn’t even hit a shot, an empty egg cup in your trophy cabinet.;) With an asterisk on it.

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
It’s in the rules of golf that you can concede your opponents next stroke at any time.
But finding someone to concede on the tee must be near impossible.

“I did actually play the three shots though for eagle.“

But in the scratch team there are no shots so this can’t happen fortunately.
How would you keep the ball you got a hole in one with if you didn’t even hit a shot, an empty egg cup in your trophy cabinet.;) With an asterisk on it.

To be fair i did reply tongue in cheek.

Officially once your opponent had won the hole it was finished. So you was practice putting but if you want to call it an eagle you crack on