148th Open Championship

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I reckon listening to Lowrys interview he has doubts he can handle it,I hope not he deserves it and the crowd will be fantastic

Didn't he have a similar lead at the US Open a few years ago and blew it big time?
Hope he does the biz tomorrow and bets across the line this time. Would like a Fleetwood win as well just anyone but JB really.

Wolf

Visit site
Thought Lowry was superb today. Hoping he keeps it up tommorow as I got him at 50/1😁

But also because he's played brilliantly and comes across as a really genuine guy. Depending on the weather I can see Brooks mounting a charge he played some great golf tee to green today but nothing really dropped.

User20204

Visit site
Hope he hangs in there for the W but I have a feeling the pressure is gonna blow, his beeb interview felt like he had it in the bag, worrying. No idea of tomorrows forecast.

Dogma

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hoping Lowry drops a couple of shots early so it makes a dramatic last round.

I'm in on a few of the chasing pack, but would love it if Brooks does it again.

#mancrush

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Thought Lowry was superb today. Hoping he keeps it up tommorow as I got him at 50/1😁

But also because he's played brilliantly and comes across as a really genuine guy. Depending on the weather I can see Brooks mounting a charge he played some great golf tee to green today but nothing really dropped.

When and where did you get 50/1 on? Call the police you've been mugged!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seriously im genuinely intrigued - need to know who to black mark because 50s is taking the mick. Where and when?

14th July I got 55/1 paying 10 places for the EW on mr Lowry .. sticking to my £10 max bet over the event rule I placed £1 each way and did a few other bets including koepka £1.5 at 10/1 rahm £1 @14/1 and Fleetwood £1 at 25/1 . All each way

All sky bet btw

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last time someone gave up a 4-shot 54 hole lead in a Major was the 2016 US Open where Lowry led DJ by 4 going into Sunday and ended up losing by 3 after a final round 76. Hope he manages to convert today. If not, would love Tommy to take it. Expecting Brooks to make a fast start and put some pressure on though.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Seriously im genuinely intrigued - need to know who to black mark because 50s is taking the mick. Where and when?

Got the same 55/1 each way on Sky Bet, slightly lower odds because they pay 10 places, you could have got higher odds for an outright win. What odds should he have been?? The way it's gone the first 3 days I'm happy with 55/1. He's world number 33, been in decent form lately with 2 top 3's and a top 10 in his last 5 events, will feel comfortable on home soil with good support from the crowd, I thought he was a decent each way at that price.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got the same 55/1 each way on Sky Bet, slightly lower odds because they pay 10 places, you could have got higher odds for an outright win. What odds should he have been?? The way it's gone the first 3 days I'm happy with 55/1. He's world number 33, been in decent form lately with 2 top 3's and a top 10 in his last 5 events, will feel comfortable on home soil with good support from the crowd, I thought he was a decent each way at that price.

Exactly , I find sky’s (or anyone’s) odds drop nearer the event when they start offering pay out for more places.. top 10 is great pay out

Wolf

Visit site
Betfair for me, paying 10 places also so yes odds are lower but mot preferable for a chance at something with an each way punt to keep it interesting. So if Lowry wins I'm happy enough with smaller odds and still wing quids in

D

Deleted member 3432

Looks like not a breath of wind currently, guess it is forecast to whip up later

Are the tee times brought forward for weather reasons or is the genuine reason to get JB Holmes round before it gets dark?